Friday, May 23, 2014

details

jewelry has the ability to completely alter the aesthetic of an outfit. it can also alter your mood! pieces can add color, dimension, and personality to your look. choose wisely!


my first spoon bracelet was given to me by my aunt when i was young. it remains on my wrist to this day. 

a trip to argentina provided me with this delicate and wordly bracelet. it's always a good idea to wear something that can act as a conversation piece!

this belltone ring is a recent find from madewell . it's delicate and light to wear, but bold enough to be noticed on your hand.


one of my favorite pieces is this Lucky Brand statement necklace. it is colorful without looking pre-teen. 

are you a sailor? neither am i. but i love this snap bracelet. it can add sophistication on a work day.

this was a find at Fossil. although it was a few years ago you may be able to find something similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment